Regular Programs and Activities
- Daily pujas and special pujas are done at the temple.
- Regular Classes in Sanskrit, Vedanta (Shastras: Geeta, Upanishads& Prakarnas), Veda- Stotra Chanting, Meditation & Yoga.
- Discourses in the city & region by Swami Brahmaparananda.
- Classes & Discoureses by other disciple- Acharyas of Pujya Swamiji, for AVT students as well as public.
- Special Retreats & Public Lectures of Pujya Swami Dayananda.
- Daily Poojas , also performed by devotees themselves on days special to them.
- Regular Vedic Rudrabhishekam on every Mahapradosham (twice a month).
- Purna Vidya systematic heritage teaching programme for children.
Retreats and Camps
Arsha Vidya Tirtha, offers short term camps and retreats on different topics, that can help people grow in terms of emotional maturity and gain an insight into our rich spiritual heritage. There are camps for adults and children. The duration of a camp may range from 2 days to a week, or more. These retreats are conducted by the Ashram and provide an opportunity for one to get an insight into Vedanta or to have a refreshing, meaningful and enriching break, in a serene and soothing atmosphere, away from their hectic city life.
- Special day long Summer Vacation Samskara classes for children.
- Special Retreats at Rishikesh Ashrama ( every May-June) and Bharata Yatra and Camp ( every December)